Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Fabric Collection



I don't know about the rest of you but I can't help but smile when I'm thinking about babies.   Then when I combine babies with my love of Fall - well, anything can happen. Like thoughts of babies playing in a pumpkin patch.  Who wouldn't turn that into a fabric line?

My Babies In The Pumpkin Patch group of fabrics is all about babies at play - in a pumpkin patch.  Playing hide and seek and sticking their heads out from amongst the pumpkins. My "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" fabrics just happen to be Fall themed and just happen to be filled with all my favorite Fall colors. Since Fall is my favorite time of the year what else can you expect? In designing my "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" fabric line my creative juices for everything FALL, babies, and pumpkins was in overdrive.

Here's the babies at play:



  


I was really anxious to use one of the fabrics above for a project that I wanted hubby to help me with.  I was really pleased with the way it came out and decided to create a free project for you so you could create one of your own.   I can't tell you what it is yet.  That's a surprise for the next post so stay tuned.  However, I can tell you it is fast and easy to do using one of the fabrics above.

And, since I've created all these new fabrics - of course I have to start sewing things.  What a shame! I have to start sewing!!!!  Oh, me! Oh, my!  Fall themed fabrics! Oh, me! Oh, my!

I can hardly wait. My creative juices aren't just in overdrive when it comes to the Fall. They're in warp speed mode. If you were a Star Trek fan you'll know what I mean by that.

If you want to see all the fabrics in our BABIES IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH COLLECTION please CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment