Friday, August 23, 2013

The Victorian Dresses Fabric Collection


You  know by now that I LOVE Victorian fashions - especially the dresses and that I LOVE designing handmade Victorian dolls and creating Victorian e-patterns and patterns so you can create Victorian dolls of your own.

I also love designing fabrics.  So, I thought why not create some Victorian dress fabrics that could be used for Victorian, shabby chic and cottage home decor as well as fabric for Victorian doll dresses, doll quilts, etc.

There are twenty seven designs in my new Victorian Dress Fabrics Collection.  All twenty seven match the dresses in our handmade penny rug Victorian dress pictures collection and our Victorian Dresses picture or ornaments e-patterns collection as well as our Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Fabric Collection

I hope you like my new Victorian Dress Fabrics Collection:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



If you'd like to see all the fabrics I have designed please CLICK HERE to visit my Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs website or CLICK HERE for my Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs shop on Spoonflower.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment